Worksite wellness programs today are concentrated on activities. And you really do need to deliver more value outcomes, right if you doubt my assertion that Programs these days are concentrated on actions, then look to the health groups on LinkedIn on the postings and you may see questions posted from team members concerning the sort of intervention or programming they ought to offer searching for ideas. This indicates that their efforts are not based on the identified needs arising from any type of evaluation, but a set of activities. What are the differences between outcomes and activities The following should help you distinguish the differences.
- Activity Based
- Activity based applications identified by:
- There is business Need for this program.
- There is no assessment of the program’s performance.
- There are no specific Measurable objectives and goals.
- No participant results that are Particular Are shared with the participants nor are they expected to achieve any outcomes.
- No attempt is made to prepare the work environment to encourage any sort of lifestyle that is healthy change. The focus of the program is on the worker.
- The health program makes no Attempt with or to create partnerships with internal program managers or some other resources to collaborate.
- There is No monitoring, Monitoring or measurement of analyses of any sort or outcomes.
- Any program planning conducted is focused on program inputs.
- No coverage or little about the program occurs.
- Results Based
- In contrast, results of corporate wellness program dubai can be recognized.
There being a clear connection to and deliberate attention to business needs identified through a comprehensive needs assessment. The program is also aligned with the business’ goals, philosophies and practices. The effectiveness of many Not all, actions and interventions are assessed. Performance evaluation is a hallmark of this program. Each intervention and activity has goals and objectives. Objectives and goals are set up for the effect.
Expected participant results are communicated to all participants.
The wellness program operates to Prepare the environment encourage and to encourage employee lifestyle change. Collaboration and the Establishment of partnerships are established with external resources key program managers and the workers. Partnerships and collaboration are crucial elements of results. Practitioners acknowledge they cannot do it all themselves. Monitoring Measurement occur in all facets of a results based program. Results direct development and the change. ROI type investigations and cost-effectiveness are evident.